President Donald J. Trump today announced his intent to appoint the following individual to be a member of the Public Buildings Reform Board for a term of six years.
David Winstead of Maryland.
- Michelle Park Steel of California, and upon appointment to be designated co-chair
- Paul Hsu of Florida, and upon appointment to be designated co-chair
- Jennifer Carnahan of Minnesota
- David B. Cohen of California
- Grace Y. Lee of Michigan
- George Leing of Colorado
- Jan-Ie Low of Nevada
- Herman Martir of Texas
- Prem Parameswaran of New York
- Amata Coleman Radewagen of American Samoa
- Sean D. Reyes of Utah
- Chiling Tong of Maryland
President Donald J. Trump today announced his intent to designate the Honorable Elaine L. Chao to be Co-Chair of the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.