President Donald J. Trump today announced his intent to nominate the following individual to key positions in his Administration.
Keith Krach of California, to be:
- Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment
- United States Alternate Governor of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- United States Alternate Governor to the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- United States Alternate Governor to the Inter-American Development Bank
- United States Alternate Governor of the African Development Bank
- United States Alternate Governor of the African Development Fund
- United States Alternate Governor of the Asian Development Bank
- A Member of the Board of Directors of the Overseas Private Investment CorporationMr. Krach is Chairman and former CEO of DocuSign, and was also the co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Ariba. Prior to that, Mr. Krach was Chief Operating Officer of Rasna Corporation and served as the first Entrepreneur and CEO-in-Residence for Benchmark Capital. Mr. Krach began his career at General Motors. Mr. Krach served as Chairman of Purdue University’s Board of Trustees, Chairman of Angie’s List, and is Chairman of the DocuSign Impact Foundation. He received his B.S. and Honorary Doctorate in Engineering from Purdue University and an M.B.A. from Harvard University.