President Trump is Delivering on Immigration Enforcement for the American People
DELIVERING ON IMMIGRATION: President Donald J. Trump has taken a series of Executive actions to combat illegal immigration.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to enhance the public safety of Americans through enforcement of immigration laws.
- President Trump has signed an Executive Order that directed the halt of funding to jurisdictions in the United States that do not comply with Federal immigration rules.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to get work started on a southern border wall.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to begin the removal of illegal immigrants who have committed certain crimes.
- Following through on President Trump’s direction, the Department of Homeland Security will hire 10,000 Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers and agents and 5,00 border patrol agents.
SAVING THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER: Our current immigration system unfairly penalizes the American taxpayer. President Trump will make sure they are protected.
- According to the National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, the current immigration system costs the Nation as much as $296 billion every year.