Vice President Biden Hosts Conference Call with Mayors and County Officials to Discuss Recovery Act Implementation
Earlier today, the Vice President hosted a conference call with Mayors and a county official from across the country to discuss implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
The following officials participated:
- Mayor Ron V. Dellums (D-Oakland, CA)
- Mayor Bob Foster (D-Long Beach, CA)
- Mayor Tom Martin (R-Lubbock, TX)
- Mayor Raul G. Salinas (D-Laredo, TX)
- County Commissioner David Ferdinand (R-Canyon County, ID)