President’s Advisory Council Will Present Final Recommendations
The members of the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships will meet in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, March 9, 2010. The Advisory Council will release its final recommendations at that time. Those who would like to RSVP to attend the meeting should contact Mara Vanderslice at email@example.com. Space is extremely limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You must RSVP to attend the event. Those who would like to listen to the meeting by phone can call-in: 800-857-8628, Passcode: 5091968.
Advisory Council members will meet by phone today, February 25th at 4pm (EST)and tomorrow, February 26th at 2pm (EST). More information about those calls is available. If you would like to have copies of the materials that will be discussed on these calls, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Council's vote on adoption of the final recommendations will take place either on one of these calls or during the March meeting.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about these matters. Thank you.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy