Kicking off Champions of Change
Throughout the last month, we’ve celebrated stories of service. In response, many of you from around the country have shared your stories of communities working together with us. We have loved reading them and look forward to sharing them on our website in the coming weeks and months.
Today, the White House launched “Champions of Change: Winning the Future Across America,” a weekly spotlight on individuals just like you who have done extraordinary things in their communities. This week spotlights Returned Peace Corps Volunteers who have leveraged their experiences abroad to help their communities back home. Similar to the series of blogs we have posted about Returned Volunteers, these videos capture the value of the Peace Corps experience, and the ease of translating lessons learned abroad into action in local communities.
We look forward to sharing more stories from all of you. Keep them coming!
Divya Kumaraiah is the Policy Assistant to the White House Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy