National Council for Adoption Awards White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships with "Friend of Adoption" Award
Last week, I had the honor of attending the National Conference for Adoption’s (NCFA) annual conference in National Harbor, Maryland to accept the “Friend of Adoption” award on behalf of The White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships. I was especially honored to accept the award from NCFA’s CEO, Chuck Johnson, a tireless advocate on behalf of children and families and a good friend.
Thanks to the passion and leadership of President Obama on behalf of children, our office, led by Joshua DuBois, has been able to help advance significantAdministration investments that benefit children and families. We’ve discussed some of those accomplishments in previous blog posts.
Grounded by the value that every child deserves a family, we look forward to continuing to work with NCFA and other organizations across the country to care for the orphan and better serve children and families.
Michael Wear serves as Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of The White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy