Call for Questions & Input: The President’s Council on Jobs Session in Palo Alto, CA
09:00 AM EST
On Tuesday, the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness is holding the next in a series of Listening and Action Sessions to get input on how the public and private sectors can come together to foster opportunity and promote job creation for startups and high growth businesses. We want to hear from you.
I’ll be joining Jobs Council Members Steve Case, John Doerr, Sheryl Sandberg, as well as Netflix CEO Reed Hastings on a panel moderated by the Editor-in-Chief of Wired Magazine Chris Anderson. The panel will focus on issues that impact entrepreneurs and high growth businesses, as well the importance of innovation, entrepreneurship and high growth companies to our economy. During the Session, Council members will respond to questions and comments from people across the country submitted via LinkedIn and Facebook.
Add your voice to the dialogue by sending us your questions and comments:
Right now, you can post your questions and comments on the White House LinkedIn group. Here's what we're looking for:
- What questions do you have for Steve Case, John Doerr, Reed Hastings and Sheryl Sandberg about accelerating growth and job creation for innovative companies?
- What policy recommendations would you want them to consider for their report to the President?
- What are some of the obstacles you’re facing with regard to your workforce and finding talent?
- What have you found to be successful practices in hiring and managing your workforce
- Watch live on Tuesday, August 2nd at 1:00 p.m. ET/ 10:00 a.m PT on www.whitehouse.gov/live
- Submit questions in real-time through the White House Live Facebook application.
This session is part of a series of regional Council Listening and Action Sessions that are taking place around the country as a result of the President’s challenge to the Council to bring new voices to the table and ensure that everyone can participate and inform the Council’s work and recommendations. We look forward to hearing from you.