Give Thanks to Our Troops
Joining Forces has partnered with the USO to create an interactive thank you note that lets people all over the country tell our service members all over the country how grateful we are for everything they do.
Help build a nationwide wave of support by adding your note to the card. If we each do our part, our veterans and their families will get the recognition they deserve this holiday season.
And, don't miss this video of First Lady Michelle Obama making a suprise phone call to thank one military spouse.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy