Susan Rice at the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
On December 14th, Ambassador Susan Rice addressed the Annual Leaders Recognition Reception for the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations Fund. The Conference Fund presented its annual National Service Award to Ambassador Rice at the dinner.
Ambassador Rice began her speech with a focus on the United States' partnership with Israel:
“Let me say a few words about our extraordinary partnership with Israel, starting by affirming an essential truth that will never change: the United States remains fully and firmly committed to the peace and security of the Jewish state of Israel. From the moment he took office, President Obama’s guidance has been unambiguous: to strengthen and deepen that commitment. He has been clear all along that our special relationship with Israel is deeply rooted in our common interests and our common values.”
Click here to read the full speech.
Jarrod Bernstein is the Director of Jewish Outreach in the Office of Public Engagement.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy