A Veterans Day Message from Director Kerlikowske
This Veterans Day, on behalf of the entire staff at the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP), I would like to express my sincere thanks to our veterans for their service to the United States. We are indebted to you for your courage and unwavering dedication.
ONDCP is committed to strengthening and supporting our military families and veterans and supports programs such as VetCorps that further this work. One year ago, the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) launched VetCorps to establish support for military families and service members through community-based coalitions. Programs such as VetCorps help to provide our veterans with the support they need and deserve.
We will continue to work today and every day throughout the year to provide services and support for our military heroes in our effort to give something back to those who are in service to our Nation.
Learn more about our commitment to veterans in the report Strengthening Our Military Families: Meeting America’s Commitment.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy