Chairman Alan Krueger Speaks to the Economic Case for Commonsense Immigration Reform at the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
On March 19, 2013, President Obama’s Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, Alan B. Krueger, delivered remarks on “The Economic Case for Commonsense Immigration Reform” at the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s 2013 Legislative Summit in Washington, DC.
Read Chairman Krueger’s Remarks HERE.
Read the Fact Sheet on The Economic Case for Commonsense Immigration Reform HERE.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy