White House Safety Datapalooza
Ed. note: This event has now concluded.
Today we’re excited to host the Second Annual White House Safety Datapalooza with the U.S. Department of Transportation and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. This exciting event will highlight innovators from the private, nonprofit, and academic sectors who are using freely available government data to build products, services, and apps that advance public safety in creative and powerful ways. Top officials from across the Administration will highlight safety-data efforts in the areas of transportation, food, and occupational and consumer product safety, as well as tools to improve disaster preparedness and emergency response.
After the ‘palooza, attendees from technology, public safety, government, and business communities will participate in breakout datajams with Federal agency representatives to brainstorm new ways to foster the development of ultra-high speed applications for law enforcement officers; leverage technology to improve disaster response and recovery; increase consumer product safety awareness; and reduce exposure to occupational hazardous-noise.
View the event agenda here.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy