2014 State of the Union "Open for Questions"
04:32 PM EST
On Tuesday, January 28th at 9:00 p.m. ET, President Obama will deliver his annual State of the Union Address to the nation. Once again, we will live stream an enhanced version of the speech featuring graphics, data and stats that highlight the issues the President will lay out for the upcoming year. You can also watch that broadcast on Facebook, YouTube and our Google+ page. But the speech is just the beginning…
Immediately following the address, we’ll stream a live “Open for Questions” event from the White House on WhiteHouse.gov/SOTU. You'll have the chance to ask your questions and hear from a panel of senior White House advisors. You can post questions now, and during the speech on Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook using the hashtag #SOTUChat. We'll also answer questions from an in-person audience of White House Social participants.
Here's the full line up:
- Josh Earnest, Principal Deputy Press Secretary (@JEarnest44)
- Roberto Rodriguez, Special Assistant to the President for Education Policy
- Betsey Stevenson, member of President Obama's Council of Economic Advisors (@CEABetsey)
- Dan Utech, Director for Energy and Climate Change (@Utech44)
- Christen Young, Domestic Policy Council
- Marlon Marshall, Principal Deputy Director of Public Engagement
We hope you can join us!
- Get email updates: Sign up and make sure you’re among the first to get exclusive content before and after the speech
- Follow us on Twitter: Make sure you’re following @WhiteHouse on Twitter for news and real-time updates before, during and after the address.
- WhiteHouse.gov/SOTU: WhiteHouse.gov/SOTU is your number one resource for all things State of the Union.