The 10 Most Eggcellent Reasons You Should Tune in for the White House Easter Egg Roll
05:00 PM EST
On Monday, April 21, more than 30,000 guests will hop on down to the South Lawn of the White House for the 136th Easter Egg Roll. To celebrate, we've compiled the 10 most eggcellent Easter Egg Roll GIFs, because that's how we roll.
This year's Easter Egg Roll will include more GIF-able moments and all the fun will be live streamed on WhiteHouse.gov/EasterEggRoll — featuring appearances by Ariana Grande, Jim Carrey, Robert Griffin III, Debby Ryan from the Disney Channel’s JESSIE, and Cookie Monster. Tune in and follow along using the hashtag #EasterEggRoll.
Without further ado, here are the 10 most eggcellent moments from past Easter Egg Rolls — all scrambled up in no particular order.
1. That time Bo wore bunny ears
2. Playing H-O-R-S-E with the P-O-T-U-S
4. YOU get an egg, and YOU get an egg, and YOU get an egg!
5. That time 30,000 people were on the South Lawn like "NBD"
6. When everyone did the "Wild Rumpus"
7. When we had a Kid POTUS
8. When Bo did an Easter egg hunt and was all like "Found it!"
9. Float like a butterfly, hop like a bunny.
10. And we went "Hip hop hooray!"