Hi everyone. I’d like to invite you to a very special edition of “Open for Questions” on Wednesday, September 14th, at 4:00PM EDT. Please join me and senior White House officials as we field questions on how the American Jobs Act will impact young Americans. I'll moderate this conversation with:
- Michael Pyle, Special Assistant to the President, National Economic Council
- Roberto Rodriguez, Special Assistant to the President for Education Policy
We’ve already received a number of questions about the American Jobs Act, like:
- How will the President’s plan support young entrepreneurs?
- Will the plan help prevent police, firefighters and teacher layoffs?
- What programs will the American Jobs Act support on youth employment?
On Wednesday, we'll answer these questions, and many more. So, send us your questions and please be sure to tune in for the live video chat. Here's how you can participate:
Right now, you can:
On September 14th at 4:00 p.m. EDT, you can watch and engage live:
- Ask the panel questions on Twitter with the hashtag #WHChat
- Ask question through the White House Live facebook app
- Watch the event on WhiteHouse.gov/live
With so many of our peers either currently in school, or out of school and looking for career opportunities, this is will be a great chance to find out how the American Jobs Act will impact young Americans and why we need to pass this bill now.
Download the fact sheet to learn more about how the American Jobs Act will create opportunity for young Americans.
Ronnie Cho is an Associate Director in the Office of Public Engagement
Find out more about the American Jobs Act