Chairman Alan Krueger Addresses “Fairness as an Economic Force” before a Conference at Oberlin College
On April 26, 2013, President Obama’s Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, Alan B. Krueger, delivered remarks on “Fairness as an Economic Force” at a conference on “Learning and Labor Economics” at Oberlin College in Oberlin, Ohio.
Read Chairman Krueger’s Remarks HERE.
Read the excerpts of Chairman Krueger’s remarks HERE.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy