March 26 Webinar on Hepatitis B Data Collection and Management
Please join the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (WHIAAPI) and Hep B United on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST for a webinar on Hepatitis B Data Collection and Management featuring speakers from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Health Resources and Services Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Hep B United.
Hepatitis B affects up to two million Americans — yet the disease is often overlooked and largely underdiagnosed. Join us for this interactive session to learn more about hepatitis B surveillance in the United States and discuss tools and best practices toward reducing hepatitis B health disparities. Panelists will share innovative strategies in community-based screening settings, data collection and management.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
3:00-4:00 p.m. EST
Register at: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EA54DF88814B3E
A confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar will be sent to you after you register.
- Kate Moraras, Senior Program Director, Hepatitis B Foundation and Director, Hep B United
Alek Sripipatana, PhD, MPH, Chief, Data Branch, Office of Quality and Data, Bureau of Primary Health Care, HHS Health Resources and Services Administration
- Aurora Wong, Coordinator, Hep B Free Las Vegas, Hep B United Partner
Note: This webinar is off the record and not for press purposes.
Christine Soyong Harley is Senior Policy Advisor at the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy