Tuesday Talks: One-Year Anniversary Of The Open Government Directive
11:45 AM EST
Ed. Note: The live chat has been rescheduled due to the President's news conference. See updated date and time below.
On December 8, 2009, the White House issued an unprecedented Open Government Directive requiring federal agencies to take steps to achieve key milestones in transparency, participation, and collaboration. On the one-year anniversary of the Directive, we’re answering your questions on the Administration’s progress and the ideas and practices that are being implemented at the White House and across the agencies in a live video chat on WhiteHouse.gov.
Join us for a talk on Wednesday, December 8th at 2:00 p.m. EST with Chief Technology Officer Aneesh Chopra, Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra and Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs Cass Sunstein.
Here’s how you can participate in advance:
And us join live on Wednesday, December 8th at 2:00 p.m. EST:
- Join the discussion live through the White House Facebook application
- Watch the chat through WhiteHouse.gov/live
Visit WhiteHouse.gov/open to learn more about the open government initiative.
Watch what you missed in previous Tuesday Talks:
- Building a Clean Energy Economy with Secretary Steven Chu
- Health Care Reform Implementation with Nancy-Ann DeParle
- The National Medals Laureates of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Veterans Day with Tammy Duckworth
- The President’s Trip to Asia
- David Axelrod
- Austan Goolsbee
- The President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with Elizabeth Warren