OMB carries out its mission through five critical processes that are essential to the President’s ability to plan and implement his priorities across the Executive Branch:
- Budget development and execution.
- Management, including oversight of agency performance, human capital, Federal procurement, financial management, and information technology.
- Regulatory policy, including coordination and review of all significant Federal regulations by executive agencies.
- Legislative clearance and coordination.
- Executive Orders and Presidential Memoranda.
The Office of Management and Budget 725 17th Street, NW Washington, DC 20503
|Information and Directory Assistance:
202-395-7254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Congressional Correspondence (Facsimiles):