Laura H. Greene, PhD, is a physicist and expert in quantum mechanics known for her discoveries and research in unconventional superconducting materials and high magnetic fields. She also is a leading advocate for diversity in science and a champion for women in scientific and engineering fields.
- Pioneer in the fundamental understanding and predictive design of unconventional superconducting materials.
- Former President of the American Physical Society (2017).
- Vice President of the Executive Council of the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics.
- Member of the U.S. Department of State-supported COACh team, promoting success and impact of women scientists, particularly in developing countries.
- Member of U.S. National Academy of Sciences.